- Dogs are allowed at the discretion of the office and must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. You may not leave your pets unattended at any time.
- No Pit Bull Dogs will be allowed on the premises at any time.
- Dogs permitted in cabins only with approval and $25 nonrefundable deposit.
- Campfires only in the fire rings provided.
- No dirt bikes, SxS's or ATV’s, firearms, or fireworks. No illegal drugs or substances will be tolerated.
- Do not cut, mar, or damage any trees. Violators will be fined $300.00 or prosecuted. Firewood will be available for sale on site. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD DUE TO THE EMERALD ASH BORER. FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.missouriconservation.org/firewood.
- If campground rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave without a refund. If you refuse, law enforcement will be called. Rules will be posted.
- All trash must be taken to the dumpster by shower house.
- All vehicles must register at the General Store and have a vehicle pass.
- All visitors of guests are required to check in at the General Store and pay a $10 day pass.
- No rainchecks or refunds on camping.
- All lodging will require a credit card to be on file for any damages that might occur during your stay.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.Unless this Venue is booked for an event for the entiredy of the weekend.
CABIN CHECK OUT PROCEDURE:
Please follow this simple check out procedure as our housekeeper has only a limited time to clean. Cabin not in broom clean condition and check-out not followed may be charged an additional cleaning cost.
- Heat at 55 degrees, A/C left on 72 degrees or off in cool months.
- Turn the lights, TV, and small kitchen appliances off (ie coffee pot, toaster, blender). DO NOT unplug major appliances such as fridge and oven.
- Wash and put away all dishes.
- Please leave all used beds unmade at check-out time.
- All Trash is to be dumped into the dumpster located by the change house.
- Make sure all windows and doors, are closed and locked. Rain can cause water damage.
- Please leave the cabin picked up and stove and counters wiped off. The cabin should be broom clean to avoid additional cleaning charges.
- Take one final look around for forgotten items.
SAFETY & LIABILITY
Although we spare no effort to assure your safety during your stay, some activites may pose personal risk. Participation in these activities is at your own risk. Twin Eagle Lake does not assume responsibility for personal injury, medical payments, property loss or damage. You will be asked to acknowledge this by signing a liability waiver before your outing begins.
Twin Eagle Lake Estates & Hideout Inc. WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ BEFORE SIGNING
1. In consideration of Twin Eagle Lake Estates and Hideout Inc, and Twin Eagle Lake Estates & Hideout Inc furnishing services, food and/or equipment to enable me to particiapte in fishing, swimming, playing, meals, camping, lodging and any other activities offered by Twin Eagle Lake Estates & Hideout Inc. I, X , the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
2. The risk of injury from the activities involved in camping and or fishing is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or other, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated customary terms and conditions of participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from the participation and bring such to the attention of the company immediately; and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin. HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Twin Eagle Lake, their employees, or other participants, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law; and,
6. I authorize and release to Twin Eagle Lake the use of my image in any photograph or video recording for any purpose; and,
7. I have adequate health, disablity and life insurance for myself and my family. I hereby give permission for transportation to any medical facility or hospital and I authorize for any qualified person or medical personnel to render medical care for my family or myself; and,
8. I understand and agree that the cost of any search and resuce or evacuation undertaken on my behalf will be my responsibilty. I agree in advance to pay any and all such costs should I be held responsible for such costs. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Twin Eagle Lake, for any costs they may be charged for any evacuation or search and rescue undertaken on my behalf; and,
9. I agree not to use any illegal drugs or excessive alcohol while undertaking and activity with Twin Eagle Lake. I agree to return all equipment on the agreed upon date in the same condition as when received, and to pay for and equipment lost, damaged or stolen; and,
10. I further agree that I and all persons in my group will wear life jackets at all times while in the watercraft, in the water or around the shore.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUPMTION OR RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTATIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDER 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above all the Releasees, and, for myself, my child and our heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to idemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or particpation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Cancellations must be 10 days prior to check in date in order to receive a full refund. If you cancel after that it will be 50% of the cost of your reservation. If you are a no call no show there will be no refund of any kind made. Starting 01/01/23 there will a $10 cancelation fee on all cancelations, due to the increase of courseprocessing fees and labor.
Check In Location:
Twin Eagle Lake
10000 Twin Eagle Lake Trail
Potosi, MO. 63664